Friday, August 8, 2008

WOLVERINES!

This just in: Russia has invaded Georgia. If you don't believe me, you can read about it here.

They tried to warn us about this in the 1980s with the movie "Red Dawn," but we've gotten complacent about the Russians. I've tried to get information from Free America on the radio, but they've taken over the airwaves and filled it with propaganda from John Tesh ... and regular playings of "Sweet Home Alabama" to placate the occupied locals.

Last I heard, they were closing in on Columbus, having already taken over LaGrange, Upatoi, Cusseta (where they were briefly caught in a speedtrap) and Ladonia. So, we seem to be surrounded. I'm going to get my letterman's jacket and a BB gun and head up to Pine Mountain, which I'll use as a base to launch commando attacks on the Russians. Who's with me?!

WOLVERINES!

1 comment:

Georgia Road Geek said...

They better damn well not try to get up to Dahlonega.

Them North Georgia College cadets will break out a 55-gallon drum of whoop-*** on them. :)

BTW, I first saw "Red Dawn" back 25 years ago at North Georgia College. That and "First Blood" had us all us cadets stoked back in the day.