Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kick em when they're, kick em when they're down

I have a new neighbor across the hall, Bob. I haven't met Bob. But I've met Bob's clothes in the dryer. Bob needs to get his clothes so my sheets can jump in the dryer and I can go to bed at some point tonight. Bob apparently isn't home right now, just his clothes. Ah, just another joy of bachelorhood, sharing a house converted into apartments.

Maybe it's just me, but when I wash and dry my clothes, I try to make sure I don't clog the flow around here. Hopefully, Bob will be home soon and move his darn clothes out of the way. If Bob doesn't hurry, I'll be forced to put my grubby hands on Bob's clothes and move them myself.

For now, though, I'm gonna assume Bob simply forgot about them and cut him some slack. I prefer to believe that Bob is more likely forgetful than disrespectful.

And if you're wondering where the subject line of this post came from, it's from Don Henley's "Dirty Laundry." Click and check it out a live performance of an early 80s classic.

No comments: