Sunday, August 19, 2007

PHOTOS FROM THE ANGEL CITY WEDDING

Here are a few photos from Shane's wedding, mentioned in the above post ...





Angel City is in the Unadilla city limits, believe it or not













Shane and I, about an hour before he lost his freedom.






In case you were wondering, that drink in my hand has zero alcohol.



Aunt Clarice, Mom and the wife. The spots on the camera are from the misters. (It was hot.)




I told Uncle Gary, Shane's daddy, to act natural.



The stage is set.




The groom has arrived. The bearded man is the biker preacher.





You can't have a wedding without cute kids.









Here comes the bride, Pam.






It's not often you can watch a wedding from the vehicle that brought you there.



The bride's cake.





The groom's cake. I had a slice. It was good.






Keep your horses outside the saloon.










After the wedding: The wife, left, meets Laurie, my second grade classmate, and Mary Ellen, who was a senior cheerleader when I was a freshman. She finally talked to me Saturday. She said she remembered me. She may lie about other stuff too.














I think this little feller had enough wedding fun for one day.

No comments: