Friday, February 8, 2008

Now THAT hurts

I've got a few regular stalkers who leave comments at the bottom of my column that's posted online. Usually, it's some highly intelligent comment such as "you suck" or "you're sooooo gay." But this week, these guys really hurt my feelings because they called me FAT. One said I must be 75 pounds overweight and the other said my waist size must be 44-46 inches. Ouch! By the way, I'm 187 pounds with a 32-inch waist. Oh, and I'm not gay. Whether I suck or not, well, that's debatable. Here's a fairly recent pic of me with my boss, Pork Chop, at the newsroom Christmas party. Click here to see the most recent column with the inane comments.



3 comments:

Le Meems said...

32-inch waist? Yeah buddy.

Le Meems said...

This is Phil, BTW.

Chris Johnson said...

Speaking of inane comments, haven't heard from you in a while, you California weenie liberal guy. What's going on?