Sunday, February 3, 2008

Poor Tom Brady

Wow! What a Super Bowl! Little brother Eli Manning comes up with one of the greatest drives and greatest plays in NFL history! And pouty coach Bill Belichick's Pats go down.

The New York Giants pulled one out for the hard-working little guys out there, somewhat ironic considering their nickname. I now forgive them for knocking me out of the King of the Hill pool earlier this year. Not that there was money on the line or anything because that wouldn't be legal, but if I had to put a dollar value on the amount of pain that caused me, I'd say it was about $240 worth of pain.

I don't have anything against Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, but I don't feel sorry for the guy, even though he got roughed up by the Giants defense. Look, the man's got three Super Bowl rings, is rich, plays a game for a living, is tall and handsome, and will be comforted tonight by one of the most beautiful women in the world, supermodel Gisele Bundchen (pictured here). Nearly every man on the planet would trade his problems for Tom Brady's.

No comments: