Thursday, May 22, 2008

Best newspaper story ever


I've never been a car lover. But some people really like cars. I mean really, really like cars. From London's Telegraph comes this story about a man who claims to have had, um, relations with cars going far beyond oil changes. More than a thousand cars, actually.

Apparently there's something called mechaphilia. Who knew? I'd make fun of the British at this point, but this man's from Washington state.

I guess any day now he'll be allowed to marry one. But, hey, to each his own. But a word of advice to this guy: Wait ’til the exhaust pipe cools down.

1 comment:

Karnautrahl said...

Go Edward, go :).

I know both these guys and good luck to them. Did you see the TV program on 5 last night? UK that is.

This is me, and no I didn't send a rude email to Blink TV! LOL

http://carloving.blogspot.com