Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Do they make G-string Depends?

She's got a name straight out of the Department of Redundancy Department, but Tempest Storm just might be my new hero. Tempest Storm is an 80-year-old exotic dancer in Las Vegas. Yes, kids, Great Grandma sheds her girdle for a dollar.

Seriously, I think it's great. I say if you got it, flaunt it. Americans are way too sexually repressed. Could explain a lot of this nation's problems. I'm also proud that Tempest Storm is a Georgia girl. She was born Annie Blanche Banks in Eastman, Ga., less than an hour away from my hometown. And I know when I'm 80, I'll also be running around naked ... although it probably won't be on purpose and people will throw darts instead of dollars.

You can read more about Tempest Storm here.

Ms. Storm has inspired me to take a night job as a stripper. I figure you've got to explore all options in this economy. I've yet to land an actual gig, but I've got the outfit as you can see from my new publicity photo here. If you're interested, call 1-800-555-EWWW.

No comments: