Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Smokin' oakin'

Want some help getting your kid out of bed for school? Want Hannah Montana's help?

Apparently the girl is really struggling financially because she's willing to call your kid and shake them out of their slumber in the morning. Although, it could be a mere recording. I'll ask her when she calls to wake up my 8-year-old Hannah fan.

It's available through Sept. 15, and it's free. You can get up to five calls per number. Click here for more information.

I wonder who could have called to get me out of bed for school. My parents would likely claim no one could have accomplished that. But in the ’70s, a call from Cheryl Ladd or Farrah Fawcett might have done it. In the ’80s, maybe Catherine Bach or Lisa Bonet. Heck, I'd have settled for a phone call from one of those Macon County High School cheerleaders.

I wonder if I can get Norah Jones to call and sing me awake. Sure would beat the alarm clock.

Who would you want to call to wake you up?

No comments: