Friday, April 18, 2008

Saylor's 'N Sync



If 'N Sync is looking for a new member, consider my 8-year-old son Saylor. Here's his impromptu, somewhat acrobatic performance to "Bye Bye Bye." I don't know where he learned the moves, but he learned about walking around the house in your underwear from me. And in case you're wondering if I'm exploiting my child, I absolutely would not do that unless there was good money in it. (Is there?) Besides, it was Saylor who suggested filming this and added: "Dad, you should put this on Blawg Wild!" And he rules the roost here.

4 comments:

David Ching said...

thank the good lord we didn't have camcorders around when i was bouncing around to michael jackson songs in the early 80s.

Chris Johnson said...

And back in 1983 when I bought my "Learn to Breakdance" cassette tape and accompanying poster.

Anonymous said...

This is cute. He sure has gotten bigger since I saw him last. :) Kris

Anonymous said...

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/30477
Here